Need prayer for right hand ### mass ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have injured the fingers on my right hand. The right thumb is stiff it cannot bend. The nail on my right index finger is damaged and I am suffering from a swollen knuckle on the little finger on my right hand.The joint on my right index finger in my right hand is swollen as well. I have been...
Replies
10
Views
194
I am in need of your prayers. I have some serious abnormalities on the fingers of my right hand due to some injuries I sustained. My fingers cannot bend properly and my hand looks terrible. I am ashamed for people to see my hand the way it looks. I need you to please pray for God to touch and...
Replies
8
Views
200
Please pray for God to touch my hand and make it normal again. I injured my little finger and now the second knuckle after the nail is high at an acute angle position it cannot bend and the joint in the palm of my hand connecting the little finger is swollen as well. The thumb is not bending it...
Replies
10
Views
428
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,391
Messages
16,787,669
Members
648,961
Latest member
Crsaelael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom