NEED PEACE AND HOLY SPIRIT TO FILL ROOM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
The word of God tells us that if we draw near to Him, He will draw near to us. Also, it says that He inhabits the praises of His people. Begin to worship Him, the atmosphere WILL change! :48: :jesus-sign:
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom I need to be filled with the Holy Spirit. Can you please pray for me that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me to boldly proclaim the gospel, the Lord Jesus and Truth in Jesus name please? Thank you and God bless you in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
165
Lord fill me with your Holy Spirit and Heal me physically, spiritually, mentally and naturally. I need The Lord more than ever. May the Almighty God bless me in all my ways.
Replies
10
Views
243
Aba father loving Jesus holy spirit guide us fill us with ur grace to do ur holy will. Father guide our every step to do the right thing in life to do Gods holy will. Father help us utilize our every moments with ur confidence that every step we take be guided by u. Father bless ### with a...
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,253
Messages
16,820,565
Members
651,283
Latest member
Aeraernorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom