NEED PEACE AND GOD'S MERCY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Recently a loved close relative suddenly went to be with the Lord; please pray for my daily comfort. A well meant friend is trying to help me sort things out, but he gets so angry and impatient that it makes the situation even sadder. Furthermore, some cousins are putting pressure on me as they...
Replies
13
Views
242
Now Lord Jesus to get all this work done here and garden it’s been too hot to get the right Godly to help and trees getting out of control prayers to be able to reach it now amen
Replies
10
Views
162
Please pray that the Lord would strengthen me, lift the exhaustion and heaviness I’m carrying, and fill me with His peace, grace, and hope. Please pray that He would help me endure this difficult season and remain faithful to Him. 🙏
Replies
11
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,144
Messages
16,819,270
Members
651,206
Latest member
Dhaelaerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom