Need Lord to show me need prayers ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

BonnieSue 61

Servant of All
Please keep me in your prayers please pray Lord would show me what I need to see and know please keep me in your prayers get closer to the Lord ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ really need ur prayers
please keep my husband's salvation in your prayers and Lord would stop my husband from hurting this marriage whatever it is Lord would show me soon
I'm a good wife and I wait on my husband's hand and feet I'm always there for him pray Lord shows me
he stays on ex box half the time need to be shown what is going on Lord knows everything ty God bless this is very special pray ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
Amen ty God bless you
 
I pray for your strength and the ### husband would become a man of God. Whatever it takes Lord in Jesus name amen. I expect miracles in this situation.
 
I pray for your strength and the your husband would become a man of God. Whatever it takes Lord in Jesus name amen. I expect miracles in this situation.
Thank u and God Bless
Could you please tell me what John 3:16 means please Lord put that on my heart just now
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loadingโ€ฆ

Similar Requests

*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I need more than ever the Lord Jesus Christ and your prayers! Let us pray that our Heavenly Father will give me wisdom, guidance, strategy, support and blessing for every area of my life! 1) For the spiritual life and ministries in the Lord; 2) for business...
Replies
7
Views
69
*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I need more than ever the Lord Jesus Christ and your prayers! Let us pray that our Heavenly Father will give me wisdom, guidance, strategy, support and blessing for every area of my life! 1) For the spiritual life and ministries in the Lord; 2) for business...
Replies
12
Views
155
*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I need more than ever the Lord Jesus Christ and your prayers! Let us pray that our Heavenly Father will give me wisdom, guidance, strategy, support and blessing for every area of my life! 1) For the spiritual life and ministries in the Lord; 2) for business...
Replies
10
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom