Need Help With Housing

  • Thread starter Thread starter garylee43
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

garylee43

Guest
Yes my name is ###, I am in a bad situation with my wife and daughter, we are about to be evicted out of our apartment because the office made a mistake on their part, we have no family members that can provide a place for us to stay, we need help, my wife's health is not good, I have ###.
 
Dear ###,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Lord Jesus, you who bore our infirmities, You who took our place, you know how it feel to have no place your head, your son ### and his family are about to evicted out of their apartment, we plead that you come through for them. This is not too hard for you to do. Send them help even now in the name of Jesus we pray. Amen
 
God I ask in Jesus' name that You will bless and encourage this family. Give them wisdom Lord Jesus.
 
From my heart to God’s Ears….



Beloved, I pray in Jesus name, “Above all things that you will prosper and be in excellent health, even as thy soul prospereth. May God bless you exceedingly abundantly above all you have ever thought, dreamed, or prayed in Jesus’ name this is my prayer for you.



Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, And Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, Lord, I am about to lose my housing today. I desperately need help in this urgent situation. Please pray for ### and ### pets not to lose our housing today.
Replies
10
Views
302
Please, I need prayer to get into ### housing rent geared to income. I've been waiting almost ###. My current landlord is a nightmare. During the flood on ###. We had approximately 6-7" of water in our downstairs hallway and laundry room. I'm a tenant who rents in the basement. Landlord refuses...
Replies
11
Views
176
Jesus i need help with home work and guitar i need to play with a group help me and need also guidance for my tooth please save it GOD of Mercy Amen
Replies
12
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,226
Messages
16,808,269
Members
650,628
Latest member
Bhoereurren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom