need healing and peace. I am in distress comfort ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like prayer for my mom. She was diagnosed with stiff heart syndrome. She found out she is stage C. The stages are A,B,C,D. Stage A is the best case scenario giving 10-12 years life expectancy. I am absolutely devastated. She is my best friend AND sister in Christ. She has the kindest...
Replies
11
Views
146
Lord why is life so hard when I was younger life was not so hard at all why know Lord.I like to just stay in bed sometimes and just hide and it feels safe Lord. My husband is going here there and mowing the grass playing is accordian and goes to a club for accordian people and they play at...
Replies
10
Views
127
I am writing you email thu internet hoping you read it in your mind..you are my twin flame so the connection should be there. I feel such heartbreak hearing you have the cancer in your bones and feel like crying hard but I do not what to..I feel you do not like me anymore and I feel the tears...
Replies
12
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom