:~) Jesus Loves You. Know that Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. :~) Keep a God Solution Focused Grateful Thankful God Got Me Attitude. :~) Now Tell the Lord Thank You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer that is posted for you: Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/ :~)
I would like prayer for my mom. She was diagnosed with stiff heart syndrome. She found out she is stage C. The stages are A,B,C,D. Stage A is the best case scenario giving 10-12 years life expectancy. I am absolutely devastated. She is my best friend AND sister in Christ. She has the kindest...
Lord why is life so hard when I was younger life was not so hard at all why know Lord.I like to just stay in bed sometimes and just hide and it feels safe Lord. My husband is going here there and mowing the grass playing is accordian and goes to a club for accordian people and they play at...
I am writing you email thu internet hoping you read it in your mind..you are my twin flame so the connection should be there. I feel such heartbreak hearing you have the cancer in your bones and feel like crying hard but I do not what to..I feel you do not like me anymore and I feel the tears...