S
shawn
Guest
at a "major" crossroads in my life....lost my job almost 2 years ago...been attempting self-employment, love it, but a great financial struggle as well...praying whether to get a job or remain on the path that I have chosen in "faith"... also struggling with a call to ministry that has been brewing for a number of years in my soul....several ministers have spoken powerful words over my life regarding this issue in the past 15 years...I don't wish to attempt anything without the Lord's direction, guidance and confirmation over my life and decisions..I completely trust that whatever God has chosen for me is exactly what I am supposed to do with my life, it's just difficult finding my way through all of this. He knows what's best for me, and I don't insist on my own way...please pray that God will reveal to my heart what He wants for me! Thank you so much for your prayers!
