Need A New Church

Status
Not open for further replies.

Action238

Account Closed
We have just moved and need a new church...Pray in agreement with us that God sends us to a church so He can be glorified and one that my family can be used for in His purpose and plan a church with worship and truth
 
God I ask in Jesus' name that You will lead and guide this family to the church You want them to be at. Let it be a church that they can grow in the true knowledge of Christ Jesus and be used to bless and help other grow in the true Knowledge of the Word of God. Use them for Your glory. Bless everyone in this family to fulfill their God given purpose in life. Amen!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will guide me through the process of finding a new Church. There is some uncertainty surrounding this issue but I know God will clear the path for me. Thank you for your prayers!
Replies
13
Views
193
I am wanting to find a new church which is more Holy Spirit filled and where the church has God's best and with opportunities to connect with ease.
Replies
7
Views
419
My mom and I recently joined a church that we had been attending for a year. I love this church but I have been having a lot of problems with it. Some problems are due to demonic oppression/possession that I am under influencing me and my surroundings and causing problems. I should mention I...
Replies
5
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,783
Messages
16,815,005
Members
651,012
Latest member
Drdoafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom