Need A Miracle

  • Thread starter Thread starter Josh
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Josh

Guest
I know is selfish of me to ask again and again...what choice do I have? I have no one else to ask for help. Please help me keep praying for my wife and our marriage to be restored, and for me to return to the states soon. Distance makes it a lot harder to work out the problems. Thank you to all who pray for this request and for the first one I wrote. May God bless you and your family.
 
God is the God of restoration. Be strong. God will give the desire of your heart.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Let’s Pray…Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that the person who sent me this prayer, all my family, friends, especially me, myself, and I will fall more in love with You and love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can think, dream, pray, ask, or even imagine. Amen, so be it, and it is so.
 
God, please heal this family. Amen
 
May the lord unite your family in Jesus name. He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we can imagine or ask. Just trust Him on this
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have an extremely severe mental illness and brain disease called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it, I am in severe pain in my body without it, it is excruciating, off the charts, I can...
Replies
12
Views
196
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am in an extremely bad situation right now. I have a severe brain disease and mental illness called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it that helps me alot but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it. There is a supplement...
Replies
11
Views
205
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am in an extremely bad situation right now. I have a severe brain disease and mental illness called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it that helps me alot but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it. There is a supplement...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,400
Messages
16,787,749
Members
648,971
Latest member
Greelfael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom