Need A God Sent Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
My Brothers & Sisters In Christ,

I am looking for a job. Touch and agree with me in prayer.

God in Jesus’ name, “Bless ### with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits. A job ### will enjoy going to daily. Prepare her for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for her to be used to her full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have bless her with. Help her to grow and excel in this new position. Let her stand out and shine for You. Amen, So Be It!

Thank You For All Your Prayers,

###
 
Bless ### and create happiness for her I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello there I just recently came from a heartbreak and that's painful. I have seen his red flags yet I chose to be blinded out. He has a son outside marriage when he was young. Her ex got married to someone who knows how to handle family life and adopter their son. With the new couple binded by...
Replies
6
Views
291
Hello, My name is ### from ###. Earlier this year, I was fired from my job because of two evil women who sabatoged my ability to do my job, with the company owner refusing to hold them accountable. Please, pray for God to give me a new job that pays enough for me to live on and has benefits.
Replies
14
Views
259
Prayer Request 🙏 Please keep me in your prayers. I lost my job today, and I’m asking God for guidance, strength, and provision during this difficult time. We are a one-income household, so finding a new job as soon as possible is very important. Please pray that God opens the right door for...
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,115
Messages
16,819,068
Members
651,193
Latest member
Streawood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom