name: ### problem: suffering from

PRADEEP.C

Disciple of Prayer
name: ###
problem: suffering from brain tumer...
age: ### years,
doctors also helpless....pls pray for me this person sir....###

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Jesus said His people could have what they say, but instead, they say what they have. Matthew 17:20He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.Speak to the problem, it is speaking to you already.Jesus never said to "pray for the sick". Jesus said to heal the sick.Matthew 10:8Living Bible (TLB)8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cure the lepers, and cast out demons. Give as freely as you have received!John 14:12-14Living Bible (TLB)12-13 “In solemn truth I tell you, anyone believing in me shall do(this could be a command?) the same miracles I have done, and even greater ones, because I am going to be with the Father. Mark 16:17-18King James Version (KJV)17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall (this could be a command?) lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.Speak to your problem. Like this prayer;In the name of Jesus,I command the sickness in my body to leave my body, now.  I am now healthy, well, healed, and whole.  Thank you Jesus.Here is a good teaching on how God wants you well, and how to get it.http://www.awmi.net/audio/audio-teachings/#/awm_1036a_atonement.mp3In the name of Jesus, be blessed, healthy, well, healed, and whole
 
sir .....pls ...i will meet in ### meetings ...and pray sir....pls appointment sir
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. Am suffering from piles and unable to walk last two years and also have neuropathy in the feet. Pls pray fr ###.
Replies
6
Views
292
For the past year, I have been suffering from blasphemous thoughts to the point where I can barely read the Bible or go to church and it has really taken a toll on me. I've been suffering from these thoughts constantly. I rebuke the thoughts, pray, etc but I have yet to be healed. I've...
Replies
6
Views
206
On the name of Jesus. I pray for a ### months baby. Their parent are crying for their kid. Her mom is in painful condition for her baby who is suffering from brain cancer. A small baby has brain cancer, The baby has been admitted in the hospital, surgery also done. But it is not satisfaction...
Replies
6
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,207
Members
649,254
Latest member
Dormoriunor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom