Myself ### please pray for ### to ...

Avenbosse

Disciple of Prayer
Myself ### please pray for me to get a job in ### ### because I am struggling don't have money and nobody is helping me please bless me with job
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE TAKE ME ASAP, preferably peacefully, painlessly and without anyone going with me. I'm extremely ready to go.
Replies
9
Views
188
LIFE IN I GET A NEW ADDRESS TODAY WHERE I CAN MOVE MY 3 OFFSPRINGS CAN STAY ANYTIME THEY WANT TO THATS COMPLETELY SAFE FROM HATERS SATAN WHO AND WHAT IS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS APACHES DIVERTERS OF BLESSINGS TODAY I GET MY SECOND JOB THURD JOB FOURTH JOB AND MY OWN...
Replies
7
Views
124
Hi everyone can you please pray to our lord and saviour Jesus Christ 🙏for my daughter and myself that we are not homeless and we can stay here till after Christmas till we can sort out housing for both of us , I lost my partner of ### years last year and I’m struggling mentally and physically...
Replies
10
Views
40
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,935
Members
648,988
Latest member
Ghiulorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom