Keghpir

Disciple of Prayer
Myself ###, my wife ### and my daughter ###, Please pray for my health and my wife health and my daughter ###, we are suffering from various sexual diseases due to my sin, adultery so, kindly please help me to recover from my diseases and driven away demon diseases from us. Amen
 
```markdown
Myself ###, my wife ### and my daughter ###, Please pray for my health and my wife health and my daughter ###, we are suffering from various sexual diseases due to my sin, adultery so, kindly please help me to recover from my diseases and driven away demon diseases from us. Amen

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

```
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

MYSELF MY 2 DAUGHTERS ARE BREATHING JUST FINE OUR MY PICTURES HEALED NOW FIX THEMSELVES GREATLY NOW. I QUIT SCHOOL TODAY DUE TO THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MY CONVERSATIONS WITH MY DAUGHTER AND THERE PICTURES ARE DISAPPEARING INTO LIKE IT LOOKS LIKE NOTHING TODAY OUT OF MY IPAD SATAN IS WAY TO EVIL...
Replies
7
Views
121
Dear God please help us. We both drink too much alcohol and my wife still smokes too many cigarettes and I am worried that we are damaging our bodies and our brain and our ability to have good health as we both are getting old. Because of our ### I sleep in a different room by myself and I have...
Replies
16
Views
518
Pray for my wife and I that our relationships we have problems in our marriage God is the one who can fix this .I Not what give up. I feeling so sad.
Replies
12
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,505
Messages
16,800,431
Members
650,021
Latest member
Myrarnuinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom