My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheilae

Guest
Please pray for ### today that he allows the Holy Spirit to come into his heart and will let him guide him to walk in the Lord's path. I feel as though I am running out of town.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request concerning your husband. God has heard your prayers. He will honor your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Father God, we pray that by Your Holy Spirit, draw ###'s husband to true repentance and may Your Spirit enter in him and reign. Let every contrary spirit be uprooted and scatter in Jesus name. Father, convict, convert, and convince this man to Your salvation. We plead the blood of Jesus upon this marriage and ask for love, and peace to prevail. Father have mercy and cause them to dwell in unity, in Jesus name we have worshiped...amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband and I have been together for ### years. I am currently ### weeks pregnant, and my husband no longer wants to be with me. He wants to leave me. I found out that he has feelings for someone else. He has started lying to me and hiding things, and now he wants us to separate. He no longer...
Replies
12
Views
134
My husband left on our anniversary, almost two weeks ago. I'm heartbroken. Please pray that God will make a way even though it seems hopeless right now. I love my husband so much. I believe with all my heart that God put us together. Please pray that God will constantly be so real and present...
Replies
10
Views
238
I come to you Father God in the name of Jesus for my marriage I’m being pressured to leave my husband to go out of town due to ### not having a job or a place to stay we have been praying for ### months for a stable place to live and a job so that we didn’t have to split up that and that’s me...
Replies
8
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom