My marriage and my ###

My husband left on our anniversary, almost two weeks ago. I'm heartbroken. Please pray that God will make a way even though it seems hopeless right now. I love my husband so much. I believe with all my heart that God put us together. Please pray that God will constantly be so real and present with my husband and will bring forth a change in his heart towards God and towards me. I pray that the Lord will put a hedge of protection around him, that he will surround him with Godly people, keep him from Satan's snares, and that He will empty him out and fill him with the Holy Spirit! I need a miracle.
I pray for this in Jesus's name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request this prayer for my families current financial burden and financial burden that my family is going through right now. Its been 3 years since we are suffering. I pray that my father gets a job soon in ### and all this struggle will end soon. I also pray for my marriage. I have been in...
Replies
11
Views
185
Dear Jesus, I have prayed countless times over many years, asking for Your help to restore my marriage. I know You have heard my prayers. Although I don't understand why it is taking so long for a clear answer or reconciliation, I want to trust You and keep waiting. There are times when I want...
Replies
21
Views
418
### and I have been married for almost ### months now. Before marriage, both of us had shared our past lives to each other. But then there were troubles right from the second month after he took my phone in the middle of the night and checked all my messages with my friends all the way up to ###...
Replies
6
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom