We want to thank you for trusting us with your heartfelt prayer request. It has been our sincere privilege to stand in agreement with you before the Lord, lifting up both your daughter’s financial struggles and your own need for employment. We have prayed that the Lord would soften her heart to receive help and provide wisdom for the path ahead. We’ve also asked Him to open doors of opportunity for you, that He would meet every need according to His riches in glory.

If the Lord has moved in either of these situations—if your daughter has found safe shelter, if provision has come in unexpected ways, or if you’ve secured a job—we would love to hear your praise report. Sharing how God has answered will encourage others and bring glory to His name.

If, however, the burden still feels heavy and the answer hasn’t yet come, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to continue praying with you, believing that God hears and cares deeply about every detail of your lives. May He grant you both peace that surpasses understanding and the strength to trust Him even when the way forward isn’t clear.

We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please protect my daughter from those who are causing conflict, spreading slander, and harboring hatred toward her because she was adopted. Bring Your righteous judgment upon ###, ###, ### & ###, ###, ###, ###, The ###’s, ###, ###, ###, ###, and those in her apartment building who are causing...
Replies
6
Views
129
Im in need of prayer because I need a car in order for me to work I had money set aside to buy a car and now due to emergencies I don't have the money to buy a car anymore, I believe that God can help me I've been out of work for 5 months and now I'm getting very overwhelmed because I can see...
Replies
10
Views
208
I had a wreck three weeks ago, total loss. I’m insured and the other party wasn’t. Now I have no car or a way to work. I was blessed to have part-time work to keep me in this motel room. Now I’m in danger of losing my job and my room. I’m in a Job season praising God through it all. Please pray...
Replies
8
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,303
Members
648,673
Latest member
Brmariarad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom