My ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### left ### to ### on ### . We know he arrive safely but we have not heard from him. He is not answering his phone until the phone shut down. We called family in ### and the could not trace him at home. ### ###
Replies
10
Views
184
My boyfriend may have prostate cancer and he has been experiencing symptoms while we await his biopsy. I did not hear from him all day today. He did not respond to any of my messages (we are long distance). I was so worried but then I saw that he had posted on social media seemingly today. I...
Replies
6
Views
122
This morning, I was trying to stop my cat from attacking and eating some strange reptile/bug and when I went to pick him up, we collided with each other and I hit his head. Please, please pray this will not cause him harm. Pray for all my babies to be happy, safe and healthy. Please also pray...
Replies
7
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,978
Messages
16,783,041
Members
648,532
Latest member
Smiysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom