My ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just bought a used car for my daughter not even a week ago and it broke down today. My cars engine is about to go and my husbands car has no AC. My job isn't going well, my relationship with my husband isn't going well and I just feel hopeless.
Replies
7
Views
109
Please protect my daughter from those who are causing conflict, spreading slander, and harboring hatred toward her because she was adopted. Bring Your righteous judgment upon ###, ###, ### & ###, ###, ###, ###, The ###’s, ###, ###, ###, ###, and those in her apartment building who are causing...
Replies
6
Views
129
Lord I wanna thank you. Lord I need you. I pray for my family. I pray that you watch over my son ###, remove all negative people, things from his life, I pray he stops smoking marijuana, cigarettes, and drinking alcohol, that he finds a better job and start moving in a better direction. I pray...
Replies
13
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,081
Messages
16,784,219
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom