My ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father God whenever nothing wrong will happen from this action I pray I can go see my brother ###. But Your will not mine in Jesus name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To God be the glory. I'm not boasting other than in the lord but I must testify of the power of God. There is a woman in this shelter that worships ungodly spirits. This morning around 2am I walked in on her in the restroom carrying on in her spiritual action. I immediately plead the Blood of...
Replies
9
Views
159
My cousin has done surgery on one leg knee and may do another one on his leg. He has some faith in Jesus now. He is Muslim. But he believes that Jesus is send by God. He is also dealing with many sad thoughts since he can't work and has a family. He also needs to do the documents to reside in a...
Replies
11
Views
131
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
13
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,178
Messages
16,785,046
Members
648,753
Latest member
Vaireorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom