godschild

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my daughter that the IRS will finally finish up her taxes and release them to her. It has been since February and she is struggling bad. I help her as much as I can but it’s hard. She works two jobs and has a 2 year old son. The IRS said she was in an audit back in April and she sent in all the paperwork she needed to do and still nothing. We’re waiting on a call now for an update, please pray for her that they finally finalize everything and she can get her refund and pay off her debt and not struggle month to month. Please I ask for prayers for her.
 
My friend I have prayed over your petition.
May our Heavenly Father bless your prayer request, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Angels of the Lord fight for us. Big Jesus, Jehovah, Holy Spirit smaller Satan and Demonic spirits. We are on the winning side The Battle Belongs to the Lord.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter is ### years old. She is struggling with finding friends. I am hurt deeply when she asked my why it's hard for her to find good friends while others don't have this issue. It was my fault for not doing enough when she was younger. I will am asking you to pray for my daughter she...
Replies
11
Views
115
Please pray for my daughter’s dog she is putting the ### year old pup down Saturday because she’s slightly aggressive she did bite my daughter out of fear of the vacuum not sure if it was meant for the vacuum but she has a baby so she didn’t want to take chances and the shelter said they would...
Replies
11
Views
58
Greetings Everyone! Praise God ! I am requesting prayers for my sister ### for eviction situation due back rent owe, And her friend ###,stress, anxiety, depression, also prayers for my granddaughter ### get her new job, financial overflow, stress, anxiety, loss apartment,loss...
Replies
10
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,018
Members
648,350
Latest member
Thiestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom