My ###

It’s obvious you care a great deal for your mother. I said a prayer for Jesus to touch her with His healing hand. I also prayed for Him to comfort, strengthen, and uphold you during this time. God bless you.
Thank you so much
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my ### and daughters are homeless waiting on shelter to have a space available. I have to be out of this motel by the ### I am looking for employment and waiting on a shelter I need prayers to help get me in a shelter before the ### of this month and to find employment and also to make my...
Replies
11
Views
105
I need a miracle - please pray for me, my mom is not well and is ###, she needs my support. I am in trouble financially, spiritually, and legally and I need a miracle not just for me so that I can take care of y mom, but more importantly, so that she is comfortable and her medical condition...
Replies
15
Views
211
LIFE IN MY COLOR IS HEALED GREATLYYY NO MORE SCORPION STING TAIL USED AGAINST ME EVER AGAIN RECYCLING ♻️ ALWAYS WORKS GREATLY FOR ME MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS EVEN NO WORRIES TODAY IS A GOOD DAYYYYY..LIFE IN I GET A MIRACLE I GET A HOME TO IWN PAID IN FULL LIES ABOUT ME R GONE...
Replies
9
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,012
Messages
16,783,262
Members
648,563
Latest member
Twaeser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom