My ###

Namelesservant

Humble Servant of All
Lord please send someone or speak directly to my father. I can't reach him with the gospel since he is not willing to listen to me. I am worried about him since his mental health seems to be deteriorating. Lord lead him to know Christ and you as Father through him Lord. In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Word of God says Always Pray n never faint
God remember this father n Save him Lord let his blind eyes be Opened towards the Truth let his stubborn heart be Broke n make him n New Creation in U n use him for ur Glory in Jesus Name Amen
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ex boyfriend is having a biopsy next week for possible prostate cancer and I really wanted to be there to support him and help him as he may be in pain afterward (we live a few hours away from each other). While we were still together, I was planning to try to come down and help him but he...
Replies
7
Views
114
My cousin has done surgery on one leg knee and may do another one on his leg. He has some faith in Jesus now. He is Muslim. But he believes that Jesus is send by God. He is also dealing with many sad thoughts since he can't work and has a family. He also needs to do the documents to reside in a...
Replies
11
Views
130
when it comes to spreading the gospel, I can't get myself to do it. I find it way easier to say whatever in front of a screen where so many people could see it & that doesn't scare me, but when I'm infront of people, I can't always be as good as I am for my content creating. So does that mean...
Replies
9
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,012
Messages
16,783,262
Members
648,563
Latest member
Twaeser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom