My ### will not be pregnant

bmicah05

Humble Servant
Please pray for ### will not be pregnant and have her period by Monday. We already have ### children. Thanks
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh lord Jesus, I pray to you for my ###. She is currently ### weeks pregnant but has some serious complications where doctor can neither do delivery nor stitch her cervix. She is suffering from extreme pain and we are in a confused situation. Please heal her and bless her with long life and...
Replies
10
Views
212
My beautiful ### is under verbal and psychological attack again from her husband. She is pregnant with baby number three and is in her 2nd trimester. Her husband started a fight with her a few hours ago, it is still going on and disrupting the entire house. My ###'s husband had a verbally...
Replies
11
Views
75
My fiance was everything I wanted. The year leading until I met him I was alone, betrayed by everyone in my life, suicidal, and depressed. For about a year. Then he came to my life, offered protection, support, and partnership. He was everything I ever dreamed of after believing I would never...
Replies
9
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom