My name is ###. My wife left me and my son (### of ### years old). Without any information, she left from us with gold. This is the ### time... I have excused and forgiven her for past two times... She's far way from us because of her mother, she doesn't want us to live happily. My wife is...
🙏 Regardless of Reasons — I should have quietly born the provocation as silently as a lamb before it’s shearers, Isa 53:7, Acts 8:32, and had no deceit in my mouth, 1 Pet 2:22-23, rather than “jealousy which is a husband’s fury” Prov 6:34, and “as strong as death,” Song 8:6. If I have a chance...
I miss my ex-wife. She left me 3 years ago after 25 years of marriage. There were no reasons other than she fell out of love with me. She found someone new, but I want her to change her mind and come back. I also want her to be happy. If she never comes back, I need to go on. I recognize that I...