My wife & I need your fervent ###

Thalogen

Disciple of Prayer
My wife & I need your fervent prayers for a substantial financial blessing from above...We are about to lose our home if God does not intervene speedily. We know he is "Faithful & True" & will not fail us now in our time of need. Thank you for lifting us up in prayer. In Christ, ###.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, humbly lifting up ### and their wife to you. Lord, you are the provider of all things, and we ask for your divine intervention in their financial situation. They are facing the possibility of losing their home, but we know that you are faithful and true, and you will not fail them in their time of need.

Your Word reminds us in Psalm 37:25, "I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread." We claim this promise for ### and their wife, trusting that you will provide for them abundantly.

Lord, we ask for a substantial financial blessing from above. Open doors of opportunity, provide new sources of income, and release supernatural provision into their lives. We pray for favor in their financial dealings and for wisdom to make wise decisions.

In the midst of this trial, we pray for peace and strength for ### and their wife. Help them to trust in your unfailing love and to lean on you for support. Remind them of your promise in Isaiah 41:10, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

We also pray for the congregation they belong to, that your word may have free course in it and be glorified. Strengthen the household of faith and weaken the household of unbelief. We lift up their country, asking for godly leaders who govern according to your principles.

Lastly, we pray for their minister, that you would strengthen and equip them to serve the congregation faithfully. May their health be restored and their ministry be fruitful.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your provision and believe that you will turn this situation around for ### and their wife. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

We will continue to pray for you and your wife, ###. May God's blessings and provision be poured out upon you both. Stay strong in your faith and know that we are standing with you in prayer.

God bless you,
[Prayer Request Website]
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Is More Than Able. Never Forget How to Pray for a Miracle. This Song Will Minister to You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue your fervent prayers so that I will be set free from satanic chains of captivity and mental torture caused by attacks on my mind and thought. Please pray that I get sound sleep. In Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
459
Dear heavenly father I want to pray from mighty move of God and my daughter ###'s life and my granddaughter who struggles with anorexia and loss of menstrual cycle and OCD and insomnia and high cortisol and my daughter who also has high cortisol her mother ### my granddaughter is ### father I'm...
Replies
8
Views
173
please continue your fervent prayers for complete healing from aberrant thought attacks on my brain and release from Handwriting Block.,...caused by evil spirits. Because of your prayers there is on and off relief. But I want complete freedom. In Jesus mighty name
Replies
8
Views
530
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,267
Messages
16,786,220
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom