My wife and I are both christians but she ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabbo7

Humble Prayer Partner
My wife and I are both christians but she wants to divorce me and she is moving out with my kids very soon. I do not want a divorce nor do I want my family separated. Please pray that GOD softens her heart and she has a change of mind. I love her with all of my heart!!!!! My name is ### and her name is ###.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord touch this marriage and cover them with divine Love..Lord bless them with Your Spirit and allow them the privledge of serving You...Abide within them and rest upon them...Use them for the glory of Your Kingdom give them understanding to the Purpose and the Plan that You have for them together. Lord reveal Yourself to them both, Your children who are in a state of Confusion bind this spirit and lead them to Your glory. Lord let them be filled with understanding that it is principalities in HIGH places that have deceived them into sin. Lord take them guide their family and take the scales from their eyes. Lord let them worship YOU together as One and offer up the sacrifice of praise...wives honor your husbands husbands love your wives...Lord show them...in Jesus name.....

Why is this so difficult for a woman to show her husband love and teach him in love...why is it hard for a man to keep his eyes on his wife and wife alone? This world NEEDS His presence...We NEED Him to abide to live within our very essence...He has to fill us....this world is crazy!

Come Holy Spirit Come and abide within us Rest upon us Come Holy Spirit Come....Come Holy Spirit Come....
 
Our Father in heaven, Your love for this man and this woman is pure and holy, your word concerning marriage is pure and holy, Your son our dear and holy Lord Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, and the light of the world. I earnestly seek the light of Jesus shine upon this man and woman, and I urge them both to fervently look to you, our savior, seek your truth,........... 'and the truth shall set them free', I claim this in your name lord Jesus. Amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A Prayer Request for ### and ### Please pray for ### and his wife ###. After many years in the Jehovah’s Witnesses, ### began studying Scripture on his own and came to see that the organization’s teachings—especially about Jesus, salvation, and the way it disciplines members—do not align with...
Replies
13
Views
314
Dear Friends, Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. I come before you with another crisis. For many months and weeks I have been Praying that the Lord grant me Provision to help my Wife return to the Philippines to see her family. Last night however before I could go to bed she dropped a...
Replies
11
Views
218
Hello everybody, I come on here as I don’t know what else to do. My wife asked for a separation about seven months ago at the time it caught me off guard, but in these last seven months, I’ve done some deep deep soul-searching and realized my faults and have worked so hard on fixing them. About...
Replies
8
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom