My True Love ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter edz
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

edz

Guest
Please pray for us for me and my true love ### it's his birthday. I wish that he will always be in love with me and faithful to me. I really miss him now. I pray that he will avoid his ex gf's and other girls. I pray that we will be together again in God's right time for us to be together. I trust God in everything more and more. God bless you all. Thanks for praying for us. ❤️
 
May the Good Lord hear your heart's desire and fulfill its request. Amen!
 
Praying for you and your thoughts. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i'm just a teenage guy and love is all I ever wanted, but i never got accepted for the way God has made me. I have been so hurt by fast attachment and constant rejection in love. I have done everything for love, I have travelled to places far away from me for love, I have cried and I have...
Replies
7
Views
153
Hi I am requesting prayer that God will protect the relationship with me and the woman I love that no one will come between us and try to tear us apart, and that God will open the doors for me and my girlfriend to get married as we have already decided to do so in the future, I have autism and I...
Replies
7
Views
318
Knowing when you've met someone you truly love can be a deeply personal experience, but there are some common signs that many people report: 1. **Deep Connection**: You feel a strong emotional and intellectual connection with the person. Conversations flow easily, and you enjoy spending time...
Replies
4
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom