Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
My past was fun, now all those phases are behind me, many of the people who were near and dear to me have passed away, and even besides all that, things are getting worse in certain situations that I was formerly doing good at. I have a depressing present and doesn't look like too hot a future. What I wouldn't give to have the enjoyment of those carefree days again. I feel like Adam and Eve after realizing they had fallen. And the glow was gone.
 
You should just take a day to yourself and enjoy the life God gave you. Thank him for everything and your good health. God bless

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
121
I need prayer for my past not mess up my future.
Replies
10
Views
756
My cousin is deeply struggling right now. On the way home from a Christmas Eve’s party, her car broke down on the side of the road. When she called her car insurance to tow it to the house, the guy who answered was not being very helpful or compassionate. She then began to cry and had to step...
Replies
9
Views
637
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,896
Messages
16,793,196
Members
649,464
Latest member
Etheirsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom