My sweet ###'s heart is broken. She ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My sweet wife's heart is broken. She had a wonderful relationship with our boy. Well now man. He met a girl who thought that he and his mother's relationship ship was too close. We are not close at all anymore to him. Please pray for God to reveal what it is that makes his fiancée not like us. Please pray for God to reveal it and heal it. Amen.
Praise God ..have a strong faith on Our Loving Father. He is Wonderful God..he can only do wonders..don't worry believe in Him and don't worry ..cast your burden upon Him And praise Him.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for my current relationship/ with a man we've had issues in the past but I still love him I pray that he loves and wants me to pray that we can get together and have a blessed beautiful committed relationship together and we both work to build something together ❤️
Replies
12
Views
414
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
14
Views
495
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
10
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,483
Members
649,907
Latest member
Eloyrulwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom