My Son ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter braswell.debra8@gmail.com
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

braswell.debra8@gmail.com

Guest
I ask for continued prayers for my son ### he will be getting out oct 22 2011. His wife has filed for divorce and is pregnant with another man's child. Please I ask that he will be able to live with his children and be a family. Please dear Lord grant me the miracle of which I have been praying. Thank you all so much
 
Lord God, I lift up ### to you today. I ask that you will send your Holy Spirit to ### and work in a mighty way in their life. I bind the forces of evil that are attacking ###, and specifically, I bind all spirits from attacking this person today. I rebuke all hexes, curses, and spells that may have been sent against this person or their family and I send them to Jesus Christ now. I bind all interplay, interaction, and communication between evil spirits as it would affect ### today. Lord God, I ask that You will send Your love, peace, and healing to ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Requesting prayer for Peace, Unity, Love, forgiveness and joy for my sons family. My daughter in law, took their 4 children from their/ my son's house and moved in with her parents using the argument that their children feels unsafe and it's unhealthy in their home. Prior to her removing the...
Replies
13
Views
228
Dear God please help my son. He is an adult and he has gone through many hard times in his life. He almost died from a ###. He spent over 5-6 months living Away from us in a recovery home. He has just ended a relationship with a person ###. Wow. My son has a good soul. We raised our kids to be...
Replies
9
Views
150
We are travelling tomorrow (###) and there is this huge threat of flights being cancelled due to the middle east crisis. Please pray our flights go smooth and we leave the country as it is for university admission of our son. The other aspect is we really wish a miracle that he gets accepted for...
Replies
11
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom