My Son ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter braswell.debra8@gmail.com
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

braswell.debra8@gmail.com

Guest
I asked for prayers for ### he will be out soon that he will be able to be with his children. That they will be able to live with him. His wife is divorcing him and is pregnant with another man's child. Please dear lord grant me the miracle of which I have been praying.
 
I agree in Jesus' Name. Lord put a hedge of protection around the kids, ### & ### and may the Holy Spirit descend upon the entire family and begin healing from the inside out to the glory of God the Father. Thank you, Jesus, for hearing & answering my prayers. Thank you for loving us with an unfailing love. Amen
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that every member of my family (including me, myself and I) and the person who wrote this prayer will continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. And that we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Help us Lord Jesus to make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, be in court today with ###. Stand with him, give him strength and peace. May the judge be merciful and allow my son in law to be able to stay with his family forever. I ask this In Christ's precious name, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
132
requesting prayers for custody with kids dad. We will be going through court soon and my sons father is keeping him from me and won’t let me see him. i am so heartbroken. I am praying this goes as everything should. I pray that this all goes according to God's will as God knows everything that...
Replies
11
Views
197
Requesting prayer for Peace, Unity, Love, forgiveness and joy for my sons family. My daughter in law, took their 4 children from their/ my son's house and moved in with her parents using the argument that their children feels unsafe and it's unhealthy in their home. Prior to her removing the...
Replies
13
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom