My son, ###

Name

Servant
I continue to ask for prayer for my son, ###, to be able to find work in his field so he can leave his present job which is in a hostile environment. Thank you in advance & God bless.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray in agreement to this prayer and ask that it be granted.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello - please pray for me. I'm in a hostile work environment that's making me physically ill. I know it's a blessing to have a job, at all, and I'm grateful to be able to pay my bills. At the same time, no one should experience a hostile work environment. Please pray for success in my interview...
Replies
8
Views
144
Please pray for my son and I. We are trusting in GOD to provide for us that we may afford our own place that's close to our work. We are currently living in a toxic environment where we are being badly mistreated. I also pray for the guidance of the Holy Spirit to lead me into making godly and...
Replies
6
Views
118
Hello - My son ### is desiring a job as an engineer in the automotive industry. Kindly pray that he lands a job that he so much desires, and please pray that my son will have the opportunity to advance in his career, and may the Lord uplift him, give him the wisdom and knowledge to land a job...
Replies
10
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom