My son is ### years old. He ...

My son is ### years old. He is suffering with seizure fits problem since birth. He can not speak at all. Every month suffering fits problem. He can not walk smoothly. Please help him cure him fully. Regards.
In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen
 
My son is ### years old. He is suffering with seizure fits problem since birth. He can not speak at all. Every month suffering fits problem. He can not walk smoothly. Please help him cure him fully. Regards.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
My son is ### years old. He is suffering with seizure fits problem since birth. He can not speak at all. Every month suffering fits problem. He can not walk smoothly. Please help him cure him fully. Regards.
In Jesus name, Amen🙏🏼
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brother/ sister, Please pray for my son who is suffering from wheezing for the last 2 days. It is often happening to him from his birth. But this time it doesn't seem normal. Feeling so stressed up. Please pray for his quick relief. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
152
I had sent a prayer request last month because I work in sales and on full commission. My sales have dropped significantly for the past two months and other people have done well. I have not changed anything. I just pray that I don’t have to leave this job that made me very successful to start a...
Replies
13
Views
158
I need financial help & opportunities to move forward. I have been working hard despite osteoporosis & other disabilities. My husband lies so much & nothing happens. I want to be of a help to myself & others. I could elaborate how bad it is & abusive, demeaning plus all his secrets but I will...
Replies
13
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom