My son, ###, has a degree in Communication, but ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My son, ###, has a degree in Communication, but has been out of work for 3 yrs. Today, Monday, 1:30 EST, he has an interview with a really good company. Should he be given this beautiful opportunity, it will change his life. I am praying that the Lord blesses him with Favor today and always.

Thank you for your prayers of faith for ### and his family.
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Bless all those I love, care about (including myself), and the writer of this prayer with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for our lives. Bless each of us to come to Know You, Love You, and walk in Obedience to Your Word and Will for our lives. Bless us to grow and continue growing in the knowledge of Your Son, Christ Jesus. Let Your Word dwell within us richly and be a lamp unto our feet, and a light unto our pathway. Bless us to always find ourselves walking under Your leadership, guidance, and protection. Protect and deliver us from all evil. Let the desires and plans of our enemies of the Lord never come to reality in our lives. Lord keep us, make Your face to shine upon us, and be gracious unto us. Lift up Your countenance upon us and give us great peace. God do this for us today and for always.” In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening. Today make 3 weeks now since I heard that my son was arrested in ###. I contacted the British Consulate but I still haven't got any updates from them. I also contacted several Lawyers but without his passport details they cannot do much. I am going out of my mind trying to find my...
Replies
10
Views
430
I hold a degree in Communications. I have been working as a Customer Service Agent for the last 10 years. I want to move from this position and join the humanitarian field, since that is where my passion lies. I want to do advocacy campaigns, highlighting the plight of refugees and asylum...
Replies
10
Views
251
My recent college grad has a second interview today at ###:###. Please pray that he does his best and for grace and favor with the person who will be his boss if he gets the job. Please pray that he is able to communicate clearly and confidently and the interviewer sees ###'s value and makes him...
Replies
3
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom