My sister ### need pray for addiction to prednisone. My sister

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
My sister ### need pray for addiction to prednisone. My sister ### had sarcoidosis and God healed her. I see the side effect manifesting in her, and I know God is a healer. My sister need healing from the drug addiction prednisone and all side effect.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God, I am on the first day of my prednisone taper. I took 40 mg for five days for a COPD exacerbation; now I am down to 20 mg for five days. Then I am off. Please pray that at this lowered dose, I suffer no side-effects. The last five days at 40 mg of this drug have been brutal, with...
Replies
13
Views
460
Greetings Everyone! Praise God ! I am requesting prayers for my sister ### for eviction situation due back rent owe, And her friend ###,stress, anxiety, depression, also prayers for my granddaughter ### get her new job, financial overflow, stress, anxiety, loss apartment,loss...
Replies
10
Views
128
My sister ### has been having pain on the side of her abdomen, she went to urgent care was advised to go to the emergency urine test came back positive for something to do with her liver she is a believer in Christ Jesus I just pray that God heal her body and bring glory to his name in Jesus name
Replies
13
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,096
Members
651,253
Latest member
Yourdarlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom