My sister, ### ###, has been suffering ...

Hallbjorn

Disciple of Prayer
My sister, ###, has been suffering from leg pain and nerve problem for a month. She had been given treatment but hardly any improvement. The family is very poor, discouraged and helpless. We need your prayers for her healing. Please pray for her.
 
God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from the darkness, I call upon you now to send forth your miracle-working power into every aspect of my being. In the same way that you spoke unto the dust of the ground when you created humankind in your own image, I ask you to send forth your healing power into my body. Send forth your word and command every cell, electrical and chemical impulse, tissue, joint, ligament, organ, gland, muscle, bone and every molecule in my body to come under complete and perfect health, strength, alignment, balance and harmony.

It is through you that I live and move and have my being. With every breath I take, I live under your life-giving grace. I ask you to touch me now with the same miracle-working power that you used when you fashioned me inside my mother’s womb. As surely as you have created me in your image and likeness, you can also recreate me now and restore my health.

Please fill me with your healing power. Cast out all that should not be inside of me. I ask you to mend all that is broken, root out every sickness and disease, open all blocked arteries and veins, restore my internal organs, rebuild my damaged tissues, remove all inflammation and cleanse me of all infections, viruses and destructive forms of bacteria.

Let the warmth of your healing love flood my entire being, so that my body will function the way it was created to be, whole and complete, renewed in your perfect health. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I beg you to pray for ###, who has been isolating because of self hatred and shame. He doesn’t allow himself to step closer to God or happiness, because he feels unworthy and dirty. If you don’t mind, please pray for his healing and for our reunion in love. Thank you all
Replies
9
Views
174
On the name of Jesus. I pray for a ### months baby. Their parent are crying for their kid. Her mom is in painful condition for her baby who is suffering from brain cancer. A small baby has brain cancer, The baby has been admitted in the hospital, surgery also done. But it is not satisfaction...
Replies
6
Views
279
Goodmorning, my Name is ### ###, I want God to heal my mother who has been on a wheel chair for the past ### years, suffering from stroke and my father, ### ### ###, has equally be on the wheel chair after a major operation. I want God to intervene in their situation and heal them.
Replies
7
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,082
Messages
16,784,230
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom