My ###/### sick

NeedGodsLove44

Beloved Servant
Lord please help me I am in so much pain with this pinched nerve in my neck, please make it go away. Also, please help my ###, he is so sick, please heal him. Amen.
 
I pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find!! I ask God's blessings over your life and situation now!! With God all things are possible! Believe and you shall receive!! In the name of Jesus!! Amen..
 
I prayed for you & your ###. Jesus, heal them! In Jesus' name Amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, my dog ### is in terrible pain and having a bad weekend. Please help him to find peace and comfort. Allow his body to heal, and find rest. Take away the discomfort, stress, and inflammation in his spine and hips. He is such a good dog and a fighter. I pray that Saint Francis will also...
Replies
12
Views
333
Hello, everyone thank you for being in this page, just by being here shows your big heart. I need your most beautiful prayer for my ### that's sick for his healing and for a peaceful life. Pray for that and also for God's Will to be done, please. I beg you to pray for him. Thank you so much...
Replies
7
Views
142
hi my name is ###, i need a powerful prayer for my brother ### who is in jail but very sick..please help me pray for him , thank you.
Replies
11
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,252
Messages
16,808,621
Members
650,664
Latest member
Azoytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom