My ###'s oldest ###'s wife did a ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
My ###'s oldest ###'s wife did a black magic on our house because of all jealousy. Does not want us to stay in peace and want our family to grow and she wants us to go in a loss so that we come on streets. Help needed
God this jealousy spoils all. Pls eradicate the wicked evil Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before your throne of Grace humbly asking in Jesus mighty, precious, and Holy name, for a way to be made for me and my youngest son to move to the city and the complex that my oldest son and his wife live in. Father, my oldest son really wants us to move out there, and, for a...
Replies
11
Views
210
My dear heavenly father I am crying out to you from the depths of my heart I have not been feeling well lord it's been years since my body has felt right I believe that there's parasites in my body and as I begin this fast I'm asking you father God the Daniel Fast and take these parasite pills I...
Replies
10
Views
616
Will you please pray for Peace to increase immeasurably in our house. There is no chaos, but a woman who caused extreme problems, together with her daughter many months ago and a few months ago, by coming uninvited on times that I was working (Focus is of utmost Importance due to vastness and...
Replies
11
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,769
Messages
16,792,180
Members
649,378
Latest member
Gliertorinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom