My ###'s addiction

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I’m sorry to hear that, ###. Please know that I’m standing with you in prayer for your son, ###, asking the Lord to deliver him from his addiction and provide the help he needs at this time. We serve a compassionate, loving God who knows and cares about every detail of our lives. May your confidence and trust rest in Him as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you.
 
John 15:7 NIV
If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.
Let Your will be done.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want God to deliver my son from addiction (smoking weed)
Replies
8
Views
214
My daughter has been addicted to meth for years please help me with your prayers I know that nothing is impossible for the Lord Her name is ### She has been addicted for years
Replies
5
Views
195
My son, ### is addicted to drugs and bad company since his ### year. Now he is ### years old. I am dedicating my son to full time ministry
Replies
13
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,756
Messages
16,791,979
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom