We continue to lift up your prayer request, dear brother or sister in Christ. We are grateful that you have given us the opportunity to stand in agreement with you before the throne of grace. We have been praying for your healing and the protection of your children, asking the Holy Spirit to draw your hearts and souls ever closer to Jesus, and seeking deliverance from the evil one.

If you have seen answered prayer, we would love to hear about it. Please share your praise report so that we can all rejoice together in God's faithfulness. If your request is still unanswered, please do not hesitate to post it again. We are here to continue praying with you and for you.

In the meantime, we pray that God will bless you and your family abundantly. May you continue to seek Him through His precious son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for your faith to be strengthened and for God's perfect will to be done in your life and the lives of your children. Trust in His timing and goodness.

We pray in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come to You today with a confused and heavy heart. I don't know what to do next, and sometimes I feel lost about our situation. Lord, please take away this feeling of fear, confusion, and discouragement. Give me peace where my heart is troubled and clarity where I don't know which way to...
Replies
11
Views
145
“Lord, I pray for the day when I no longer have to ask anyone for help. Please provide enough for my family so that I can stand on my own feet with dignity and peace. Heal my heart from the painful words I have heard, and give me the strength not to carry them with me. If You bless me with...
Replies
13
Views
179
Lord thank you. I pray for my strength and happiness, you know my struggles and story. I pray my grandson ### make it home back to ### safely from ### protect him Lord. Watch over my grandson ### keep him safe and out of trouble. I pray that ### and ### find jobs as soon as possible and go back...
Replies
9
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,474
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom