My Prayer's

Liana256

Beloved Servant
God, Thank you for all of the blessing's; you are good always; I love you. Jesus, I pray my little girl, ###, will be healed of her stomach pain, and heart burn and turn her to normal always, I pray you take it away from her. Yahweh, When I was young, I became blood sisters with a friend of mine, and now I'm praying you can drain her from me, and drain me from her, and bring me back to me and put her back in her, so we can both be ourself, so I can be myself and worship and serve The Lord Jesus my God, and she can do what she does. Yahweh, I pray all these things will be in my favor. God, Yahweh, In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God gives me the mercy, life, husband, excitement, houses, vehicles, yachforgives us all for all our sins and cleanses us and gives us all rightful thinking. I have a financial breakthroughs! Money is never an issue. God gives me the relationships, right mentality, authothority, judgements...
Replies
11
Views
119
Please stand me in prayer on the following: Financial breakthrough: Help me clear my debts, meet my bills and manage my responsibilities. Please provide for me before my salary comes in and make a way where I cannot see one. New employment: Open doors for me to be hired into suitable and...
Replies
10
Views
114
“Lord, You know how much I have given and how tired I am. I don't want to keep score with my children, but tonight my heart hurts. Please heal the part of me that feels forgotten. Give me wisdom not to expect from people what only You can provide. And please open a way for us to have what we...
Replies
15
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,498
Messages
16,811,720
Members
650,838
Latest member
Screethainver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom