My prayers request God let ### be ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My prayers request God let ur be done in my ### she is not brifine very well set her free in Jesus name amen
I prayed for God's will and ask for her suffering to be taken away.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for Colombia God help them support all needs and suffering in their life after horror disgrace with earthquake destruction in their life help God for all damages, lost house , lost family, hospitalizations , medication, help spiritual and emotional, emergencyfood blessed supply, provided...
Replies
6
Views
101
good morning papa my prayers request is that i want to have kids i had an operation and i lost my womb i want God to give me a new womb and i want my boyfriend and i to get married and i want us to sign a cohabitation agreement and i want God to bless me with a boy and a girl twins children and...
Replies
6
Views
295
Hello there everyone, I finished my NKJV Bible , very good read , their was two prayers I found in that book , that I wrote down to keep repeating , On my own individual research I also discovered st. Joseph prayer as well that claims to be protective towards the things I feel I experience...
Replies
11
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,741
Messages
16,814,465
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom