My prayers is to get desire teaching ...

Lypeus

Disciple of Prayer
My prayers is to get desire teaching job and to get married to desired person whom I like.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desire of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below and Pray the Family Prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me so that I get job at ### soon.
Replies
8
Views
52
Father in Heaven, I come before You to ask forgiveness from all of my sins. Forgive me, Lord and reign in my life. I thank You for all the wonderful things you have done. Lord, Jesus, I surrender to You all my concerns. Lord, I lift up to You my teaching job applications. I ask for Your mercy...
Replies
7
Views
102
Back in May, I was promised a full-time teaching job at the preschool I substitute taught at for this school year & was told I'd get a call in mid June to let me know which class I had. Mid-July rolled around & I hadn't heard anything, so I texted my boss. She texted back & said both available...
Replies
6
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,071
Messages
16,784,154
Members
648,658
Latest member
Spsorerin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom