My Prayer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before you with a heavy heart. I know my mistake i played a apart of in this situation. I pray that you will heal ### heart from the hurt and betrayal from ###. Please give him the eyes to see how sincere I am about this. Please give him the heart to forgive me and let him...
Replies
9
Views
91
Father God, I come before you with a hopeful heart that ### and I can forgive the past and work towards restoration. Draw yourself and us closer to one another. Strengthen our bond. Heal the pain we have caused one another. Soften our hearts and may our words be gentle. Open our eyes to see the...
Replies
12
Views
89
Please pray with me. I am going through a very difficult season, and I am asking God to intervene in every area of my life. 1. Financial Breakthrough & Provision Please pray that God provides for me financially. I owe money, legal representatives have become involved regarding my debts, and I...
Replies
11
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,185
Messages
16,819,892
Members
651,234
Latest member
Spleirhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom