My prayer request is to set my ...

Karilimmer

Disciple of Prayer
My prayer request is to set my brother free in the month of ### after the used up water of life we buy in the church. best regards ###
 
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for guidance and insight from a spiritual leader.
 
I Pray always in the holy ghost just as in Romans 8 verse 26 I never get tired. Through help of the holy spirit.
I want the burial to be cancelled in September 24, 2021 and let the soul back to life because God sent in His words that He is not a dead God, He is a living God, let Him prove Himself so that I can also have more power to preach the gospel of Christ through this situation. The death of my brother.
Best regards ###.
 
pray for me to have a life partner in my life I have prayed many times but I hope there will be a reply from God through our Lord Jesus Christ
best regards ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stand me in prayer on the following: Financial breakthrough: Help me clear my debts, meet my bills and manage my responsibilities. Please provide for me before my salary comes in and make a way where I cannot see one. New employment: Open doors for me to be hired into suitable and...
Replies
10
Views
98
Please pray with me. I am going through a very difficult season, and I am asking God to intervene in every area of my life. 1. Financial Breakthrough & Provision Please pray that God provides for me financially. I owe money, legal representatives have become involved regarding my debts, and I...
Replies
11
Views
114
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,358
Messages
16,787,424
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom