my prayer request is that today by between ###:### am

Medi van Moon

Disciple of Prayer
my prayer request is that today by between 5:00 am I to get my results come back with good results (first grade) and my school all results come back with good results today, the man of God please pray for me and I get my results come back today in Jesus Christ name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my wife today protect her from any name calling or put downs from my mom Lord hold my mother's tongue i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my wife today remove any spirit that would use my mother shut the...
Replies
10
Views
162
First, I want to thank you for praying and thank God for answered prayer: I had asked in Jesus's name for improvement in my lung function and at my recent pulmonary appointment, that is exactly what I had. My COPD is at least at same baseline as it has been for the last ten years, possibly a...
Replies
19
Views
452
Prayer request as I am feeling anxious about the result of my interview and I am waiting for my job offer during this period I don't have spare cash coming in and very worried about the future. How am I going to survive without cash and when am I going to be offered the job and will this job...
Replies
5
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom