My prayer request. I want God to use ###.

Higor

Disciple of Prayer
My prayer request. I want God to use me more in His ministry of preaching the Gospel.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus, I know that you are good, that you keep your words and that you will bring justice and love to this cold world. I know you exist, even though i can't see you and that your words prevail. But I'm really sad and troubled. You let the fallen humans and angels have their way and don't...
Replies
11
Views
177
Heavenly Father, thank You for the skills and opportunities You have placed in my life. Help me to use them wisely, especially in building strong and meaningful connections with others. Teach me to speak with kindness, listen with understanding, and serve with humility in every relationship I...
Replies
9
Views
152
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I come before God with a thankful heart because He has never failed me, yet I also come weary, overwhelmed, and completely dependent on His mercy. I know He is faithful, and I believe He is able to do the...
Replies
10
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,258
Messages
16,786,103
Members
648,845
Latest member
Speiraleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom