My prayer points is that I want ...

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, we pray for sustainable income and economic opportunities across our country. Bless entrepreneurs, farmers, workers, innovators, and businesses with wisdom and creativity. Open doors for decent jobs, investment, skills development, and productive industries. Strengthen small...
Replies
10
Views
88
Praying for peace in our country as we prepare for general election
Replies
11
Views
192
I'm looking for a fresh life partner as I'm separated from 2009, living single Life Pray for me to get a fresh spiritual life partner wife I'm suffering from ### Pray for my healing I'm looking for spiritual fellowship Pray that I get spiritual friends for fellowship Thank u, God bless u
Replies
6
Views
415
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,822
Messages
16,815,329
Members
651,026
Latest member
Aelnooren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom