My (###) prayer is that my exhusband ...

Hello, ###. I can certainly understand your desire for reconciliation. We serve a God who responds to the prayers of His people according to His perfect will, and I’m happy to lift you and ### up in my prayers. May He work regarding your relationship and provide guidance and peace as you look to Him. Also, I know that Focus on the Family can provide a free phone consultation with a counselor if you call this number ###-###-####. If you think it might be helpful, please contact them.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I am requesting a prayer request to get my ex back after my bad actions towards her. I have lost my temper, lusted, and sinned across the year and a half we were together. I may only be ### years old, and I didn't realize what I would miss until I lost it. I request that you keep...
Replies
7
Views
243
Father God, I come before you with a heavy heart. I know my mistake i played a apart of in this situation. I pray that you will heal ### heart from the hurt and betrayal from ###. Please give him the eyes to see how sincere I am about this. Please give him the heart to forgive me and let him...
Replies
9
Views
88
Please, can all of you pray for me? I want my ex-lover to come back. I don’t even know what to say… if only I could at least talk to him once. I can’t stop crying. He is going through a lot of problems. Please pray that all of that will be resolved and that he will talk to me again. If he is...
Replies
8
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,991
Messages
16,817,339
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom